Life gets in the way....

Mopar1973

But I still find some time to stretch the s10 out here and there. Figured I'd drop in and show that the Firepunk s10 is still alive and well....have not altered it from its previous setup and in the few times I've had it out I've gotten used to it and started adding boost at the line. Best pass to date pictured below.

I have a video, but have no clue how to link it from someone else's facebook

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 0
Best pass so far out of the 6 or 7 I have made. First few were getting used to how it runs down the track, then I slowly started building more and more boost off the line. This was leaving at 14psi or so

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
Cool little truck. Guessing Cummins powered?

Didnt you used to be a Dmax guy on DP a long time ago?

See you at cecil this weekend?

I was there. First Quick 8 qualifying pass was a 9.97@143.5 with a crappy 1.60 60'. 2nd pass, I was in the staging lanes and broke the bracket that bolts to the firewall that the brake pedal bolts up to. Put it on the trailer and called a season. I have chassis shop appt. made to have chute and mount made/installed and was talking with Lavon about some fuel and air upgrades to come out swinging in spring 2017 when the track opens back up...

If you on facebook check out mid atlantic diesel truck challenge. Its a pretty sweet event theres 4 dates at cecik this year.

Back