View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #35
Texashighways

Name: Texashighways
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by QMFB View Post
All these shops that promote their buisness through Facebook....
Sucks for people who refuse to support Facebook by using it.
I agree with you, I can't even go on FB to see what the guys in the office put up. I hope it is tasteful.

We have about 15 wet competition blocks out right now! We have approved the design and are going to regular tooling instead of 3d printed sand cores. We are making a few more tweaks so the full productions blocks will be about 30# heavier than an OEM block instead of the extra 25# were at now. We found a few ways to make them even stronger.
We have 12 3d printed sand heads in now. They will be validated in the next few weeks and then will be for sale. Full production runs will be in stock in 3 months hopefully....

Something I am happy to share is that all of the new blocks and heads can be held together with more cost effective studs. We have been working with a trusted supplier over the last few years and I think we have it nailed down. All of our blocks will be 14mm so get the right studs when you order the blocks...... They are made in England, and I think you will be very happy with the quality, the strength and price.... They will be releasing 12mm and 14mm first, others to follow soon.
Look for regular supply in 3 months. Our first order of crankshafts is inbound. We are releasing the low mass and oem style replacements first. Low mass will be around $1499 at 99lbs compared to 134lbs factory and oem replacements will be at $1100.

We are still working very hard on the new Rods and steel pistons look for an announcement very soon on those.

Cheers,
Zach