2010 cummins stock delete tune Something wrong?

Cummins6.7trip

Like the title says I flashed a 2010 g56 cummins with a stock delete for my buddy's Dad an now the truck has developed a rattle/timing knock of some sort. We swapped out every sensor with known good ones an the truck still runs the same. The truck runs to good if u put the pedal to the carpet it takes off rattling an in higher gears will slip the clutch. Things we have checked valve lash is good an according to my scanner rail pressure is good truck has no codes set. My question is has anybody ever seen this before cause we're at a loss on what to do. Also the tuner who we purchased the tune from I'm guessing got shut down or something cause u can't even buy tunes off there website any more. Tried calling sending emails have gotten no response kinda pisses a guy off to spend that kind of money an then get no help. If experts on tuning have seen this before or have an idea on what it could please let's me know cause I might go bald from pulling my hair out.

Well if I’m understanding this correctly it’s pretty clear the tune is at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I'm leaning towards but like a idot when I flashed it I never read out the stock file an saved it. So I have nothing to flash back in. Really don't want to spend anther 500 bucks on anther tune from somebody an it turn out to b something stupid. Just was curious if a body had the same experience.

Yea it was hardway's tuning. An the truck went into limp mode or so I thought. We downloaded the tunes put a exhaust an egr delete the usuall. Then when we fired it up an it wouldn't rev up like it was still in limp mode with no codes. Turns out the map sensor on the intake elbow was bad swapped it out with the one from my truck an bam the truck was back to life except for the fact it seems like it's got a 200horse tune instead of a delete tune. So the problem all along was the map sensor but the guy wanted it deleted anyways.

Back