Cat 933 crawler loader

He is in SW pa
Thanks

That thing is awesome! We have a 951 B cat up at the my buddies farm, looks like that ones big brother.
It has been great so far! It will definitely get some work done, but I'm already thinking I need a bigger one haha!

I MIGHT be able to help with some specs or service procedures if you can getme serial numbers. No promises.
I can definitely get you the serial number. I'll be happy to get any info you can provide as I'm not very familiar with track machines.

Here are a couple pictures I took of just a little of the work its been doing the past few weeks.

Before:

CEC674B0-A46C-4AB8-B051-BB89C7D820B3-2584-000001E77C8C3BF9.jpg

After:

81221193-720D-4366-AA44-32E03AC35F83-2584-000001E78560D5A4.jpg

Ha i have learned that, you always try and use it for something its not big enough for...lol. At least thats what happens at my buddies farm. I have gotten in some TIGHT spots over the years with theirs. Nothing humbles you up quite as fast as a machine that large doing whatever it wants despite your best efforts to control it.

Found a file of the manual. No to see if I can e-mail it. I am sending it to myselft at home and will see if I can get it to work.

Not to be a dick, but just brushing up against a tree with that thing can bring a big widow maker branch down on you or the whole tree, I personally wouldn't land clear with it as is

Yea, rops is definitely necessary. When you see the torque spec on the rops to chassis fasteners, i think you will suprised.
But they keep a machine that heavy off of you.

Not to be a dick, but just brushing up against a tree with that thing can bring a big widow maker branch down on you or the whole tree, I personally wouldn't land clear with it as is

Yea, rops is definitely necessary. When you see the torque spec on the rops to chassis fasteners, i think you will suprised.
But they keep a machine that heavy off of you.

I agree guys, I've quit running it till I get some rops installed.

Back