View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 11:40 PM   #3
Sudia247

Name: Sudia247
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by regcanfan View Post
What was the warranty terms and conditions when you bought it?
I never saw any on their website, and when I asked about that on the phone when I was ordering (Im paraphrasing since I dont have a script of the call) Josh stated that I shouldn't worry about anything as the only thing that will crack the head is too much heat, and that they'll make it right if something did come up.

Again Im paraphrasing from what I recall (as I could be biased) but that's how it went.

in the last email about the crack, Josh said "It definitley looks like it is cracked in a very common spot 12v heads crack at. Unfortunately, there's no way to prevent that from happening from what Drew was describing to me. We pressure-check every head before it leaves so it checked out good before it left the shop. I spoke with Drew about this issue and he is willing to get another one for you under warranty since you bought the head not very long ago. We could switch everything out if you pay the shipping both ways for the old head to get back to us and the new one to get to you. Does that sound fair to you?"