Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Cali is getting rid of a lot of trucks from what I gather and some not that old. It could be a great place to buy a deal, but I also heard that Mexico is getting the majority of them and rebuilding them.

I saw a bunch of classic trucks on interstate 70 east of Columbus Ohio this morning. Just curious if there was a show nearby over the weekend? Was pretty cool to see, most of them had trailers hooked up, some hauling other old trucks. I'd guess 60's-70's at newest, possibly oldest in the 40's.

They were going out to PA. My friend was in a convoy going out that way. He said they stopped in Ohio for the night two nights ago and then headed the rest of the way to PA yesterday.

If I can ever get a shop and commit the resources, I'll retire it and it'll be our hauler. But that's going to be a long way down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will make a pretty hauler for sure.

They were going out to PA. My friend was in a convoy going out that way. He said they stopped in Ohio for the night two nights ago and then headed the rest of the way to PA yesterday.

What was the occasion? Any links to pics?

I thought it looked new but it kind of surprised me a little. I figured you were going to keep original roots on it like you did the A model.

I've actually wanted a horizontal bar for my A real bad. Just can't afford a stainless shell and custom stainless grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c3bfbce2da1ba2d2f6857a0957929288.jpg
52610806c91b11703bd3e9108a9c5c8a.jpg

The way they were mentioned to be

That was our flagship glider. They put all the bells and whistles on it for MATS.

saw that truck at MATS was surprised to find out CAT was selling those trucks as gliders to get away from having to run those red engines.

Last edited:
Back