View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Opie

Name: Opie
Title: Ingenuity Director
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashwheel View Post
Never a problem with mine on my common rail. I would get in touch with Opie, he will get you fixed up.
No, no, no don't do that.
This is the second pump system that has worn down the driver pulley. I am guessing the truck maybe traveling down dusty roads, don't know. Not that it matters. I got a call from TNT and was told about it and the side comment that the pully aluminum was too soft, (As if I should warrantee it.) FWIW The other pump had over 200k on it. My reply was and is the pulley cost is $15 plus shipping. Then nothing for a few days... Then no problem we need to get one comeing. One was sent out first class mail last week, I haven't even billed for it yet. Sure wish this post would of been written before yesterday as I would of waited a couple months prior to sending it out. Always always goto a webforum prior to talking to the manufacturer for any problems with their item, Rrrighttt. Looking forward to reading about any other problems BKimbles99 has in future with it here as I will just let Compdiesel take care of it.