Bed compatibility

Body lines are totally different and would not match up at all. Yes, I'm sure the bed will fit. Bolt holes probably won't match up either

I just use a couple self tappers. Works every time.
If you’re using a bolt to bed gooseneck plate, go ahead and use lag bolts. $.02

Last edited:
:doh:LOLLOL I've done the 8ft bed not sure on the 6ft! Body lines are different and also the bed to cab angle is off but a mod at the bottom front and it looks good. Bed bolts line up perfectly. Same truck different year slightly changed body to give Customers a new look but still the same truck! Newer beds are easier to get and cheaper! If your not paying attention or don't know what your looking for it's nothing that stands out!

:doh:LOLLOL I've done the 8ft bed not sure on the 6ft! Body lines are different and also the bed to cab angle is off but a mod at the bottom front and it looks good. Bed bolts line up perfectly. Same truck different year slightly changed body to give Customers a new look but still the same truck! Newer beds are easier to get and cheaper! If your not paying attention or don't know what your looking for it's nothing that stands out!

Woah no way. Good to know thanks

What exactly do you mean my mod btw lol

Back