Reverse Rotation Chargers

9724VF350

Tractor Guy
I've got a project that I need to put parallel twins on a V8, primarily just for looks. Anyone know of any smaller reverse rotation chargers in the T04, Hx35, HX40, ect size range that a guy could use and also get a very similar standard rotation version? The goal is simply to keep things symmetrical on both sides of the engine.

i just want to know more about the project

It's a customers Oliver 2255 tractor. 3208 Caterpillar, front wheel assist. Anymore most people put them in the "muscle tractor" category and they're a pretty popular collectors piece. This guy want to hang a charger on each bank, hanging out the side panels just for looks. I've got a pair of 3204 manifolds, that have a T4 mount in the center of them. I'm pretty certain we can do this without hacking up any of the original parts, so it can easily go back to factory.
It's probably only going to be 250 horse, and not blow a whisper of smoke.

Last edited:
NRE does mirror image turbo's. and his prices weren't bad if i recall. he had a sale on not too long ago.

What a mess that would be, different mounting flanges for each one as well.
What flanges are they? I wasnt real serious, those were just the only 2 factory chargers I knew of that would even be close. I dont think you could get enough fuel into a 3208 to spin up both of them lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What flanges are they? I wasnt real serious, those were just the only 2 factory chargers I knew of that would even be close. I dont think you could get enough fuel into a 3208 to spin up both of them lol

*spool jet*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The popular reverse rotations are Garretts obviously and then there are TD05HR turbochargers. The problem with the TD05 is the same as with an HT60 and a GTP38 as they are proprietary flanges to a specific engine so finding a standard rotation match isn't very handy. Unfortunately finding performance mirrored turbochargers is expensive.

HX60 can be T6 or monarch style flange Cummins likes to use, HT60 is the bastard reverse rotation flange. Port size is much different even if one could make the bolt patterns to match.

Would in upgraded Ecoboost 3.5 turbo set make any sense? I don’t know the first thing about them. Just thought they would be matched sets in the size range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I swear there is a guy with a articulated white in Waterford with a 3208 with turbos on it. Cause I saw it at the fair, but I never really paid any attention past that I thought it was strange that it had turbos on top the manifolds.

Back