Diverter valve

rajkalkat

I've been looking for feedback on these and seems like I don't see too many people running them. I have a s476/89/.90ar and was thinking about getting one but I want to see if anyone has good luck with them.

Lots of people are having luck with them. I've heard a vendor on here that said "we are spooling an 80 like a 62". But that was also on a CR so it's cheating haha. If you can find them they are worth it. I made the mistake of selling mine.

Yeah, I don't know about the BD parts, but the ones that weston designed were a super nice piece, and dropped a few hundred rpm off my s400.

I want a T3 now for a different project.

Mine works well on my Duramax spooling my 80, but you're not going to spool a 80 like a 62. I hate when people talk about something that does work but makes it sound like it performs miracles.

People's definition of spooling is off. A 480 may spool as fast as a 62 but it sure as he!! isn't gonna LIGHT at the same rpm as the 62.

I made something similar to help spool my ht60
A tractor puller did it the same way I did 40yrs.ago.It works great.
I run twins HX35 with 16cm and ht60 23cm
I also put a flap in the second port to use for a exhaust brake.because the first one closes when off the throttle.Forgot to mention that both flaps were put inside the ht60 exhaust housing.all pictures in my build thread on my old ford.

Dale

Back