Non Intercooled AC lines

Just like the title says, looking for a set of non intercooled ac lines. Anybody have some or know where some are? Thanks in advance

My local NAPA makes AC lines for me. If they don't have the fittings, you can order all kinds of fitting for standard size hoses online.

They are flat flanges on all connections I believe. The truck never had the AC lines, every component for a non IC truck AC system minus the lines and receiver dryer.

Bodacious was building lines.

I'm not totally sure on the difference, but can a set of IC lines work? Mine are going in the scrap pile...

What does the compressor look like? You can get all kinds of adapters. I changed the head on my Sanden compressor for screw on fittings.

The intercooled models use a Sanden SD709 compressor which has individual connections. The non-intercooled models use a C-171 (?) compressor which has a flat flange.

The compressors also have a different attachment to the water inlet connection (mounting bracket) on the block. If you wanted to switch the intercooled compressor, you would need the water inlet connection from a 91.5+ engine. As well, a shorter serpentine belt as the 91.5+ bracket puts the compressor a hair higher than with the other.

Isn't the condenser and evaporator different from IC to non IC, more importantly the fitting/line attachment is different?

Seems you can't purchase a new set of IC lines either, and I do not live relatively close to an AC shops that could build me a set.

I can get the IC compressor and IC compressor mount/water outlet fairly easily but seem to be in the same boat regarding lines.

From what I remember when I swapped front end parts and such from a 91.5 to my 90, the only difference in the condensers is the core size/shape and mounting. They both have the same flat flange connection to the header.

There might be a chance that I still have my original A/C lines. It's a pretty slim chance that I do but I'll look through my parts collection in a couple days and let you know.

I got tied up working on things that came up last week. I'll get to lookin' this week. I know I've got to have at least the manifold for the compressor since I swapped to the later style. I'll have an answer for you soon.

I searched through every box of truck parts I could find and unfortunately, no a/c fittings at all. Sorry I couldn't help you out. I can put word out on a few of the Facebook groups for you.

Back