Old 05-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #37
TheHammer

Name: TheHammer
Title: broke
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNES WORLD View Post
Akerdiesel,
It's nice that chime in without knowing everything involved. But I forget you know everything about my motor------13mm pump, 5 x 18 with lift should wet your appetite. I'll await an independent analysis of my injectors before I finish this event.Did you bother to look at the cylinder? Can you tell me what happened thru your crystal ball?
WAYNES WORLD
For someone who seemingly knows it all. Why don't you make the set yourself? Then you can be 100% satisfied. Weston is a stand up guy, you aren't going to find anyone else better or more informative. This post isn't helping your needs any, I'm guessing most of us won't do business with you. It's rare in today's industry to have a guy stand behind his work 100% and cover cost. Maybe when your head shrinks some there will be enough give for you can wrap it around understanding such a concept. Weston's been involved in projects beyond your comprehension. So like any business owner he deserves the opportunity to work with his customers on possible solutions to their potential issues.