New "BIG" news from Garmons Diesel

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Folks... Jeff has been working on a fix for you Mid to High HP trucks that break standard size Billet Inputs...

Intoducing the NEW Standard in Garmons Stage 3 tranny and up!!

All stage 3's will soon be shipped / installed with his New ONE PIECE 300M CRYOED FAT SHAFT!! It will be mated with his already Brand New triple disk converter made specialy to take the FAT SHAFT!! No more standard sized shaft to cause worry when racing :)

Once supply is plentiful, this new FAT SHAFT set up will be an option to purchase on Stage 2 units as well. Someday this may even be the only option he'll sell as far as Inputs go...

So stop worrying about if you can afford the best, for a very minor price bump, Go STRAIGHT to the Stage 3 and get it FAT!!!!

These are being made for Garmons only and will be proprietary to Garmons Diesel!

(Older pics from when he was getting the test units)

null_zpsfd59c9e6.jpg

null_zpsb90a0bd8.jpg

null_zps95a824be.jpg

Most recent pic sent from Jeff this morning!

null_zps141520a7.jpg

For more information call Jeff Garmon at 404-557-4972

Nice!

Looks good. Much needed parts for the hard core guys. Also I just seen the new national dragster and it has a nice picture of cruz's race car with the big Garmon Diesel sticker on the side. Nice national coverage for the diesel guys.

Nice. Are you going to make "I got a Fat Shaft" t-shirts? LOL

I dream of the day when I can drop my truck at Jeff's for some tranny tweakin'.

Kinda like opies fat shaft or suncoast's fat shaft... Nice piece though, for sure..

Yeah, fat shafts are nothing new but making it "Standard" with little extra charge is the key here... And will possibly be the Only shaft he stocks once the production is up...
Giving better reliability from the start...

That's Jeff main goal.. Cut down on people breaking anything at minimal extra expense...

Yeah, fat shafts are nothing new but making it "Standard" with little extra charge is the key here... And will possibly be the Only shaft he stocks once the production is up...

That's Jeff main goal.. Cut down on people breaking anything at minimal extra expense...

Agreed... Very cool....

Also, did rich make the switch....

Also, did rich make the switch....

He will be.. Garmons definately gonna hook him up.
Not sure if he'll wait till he breaks the standard shaft or pull it apart now and swap.

I SURE WISH He'd have had these when I had the "lnterceptor".. lol

These prevent pistons from melting and windowing blocks?
:D :beer:

LOL
No, but at least the 3 billets I broke / twisted wouldn't have with this and I'd have had at least a few more days with my truck instead of it sitting torn apart.. lol

Wish he would've had this when I bought mine. A few months late...

Sorry man... It wasn't Jeff. Just simply waiting on the maker to get it done up from scratch and put into production.... We've been waiting a good long while for them.

Thanks for the news David. That's sure some piece of mind in a trans build.

Hope to be giving Jeff a call towards the end of the year about my 05.. This 48re is running out of 2nd gear band material rather quickly.

Thanks for the news David. That's sure some piece of mind in a trans build.

Hope to be giving Jeff a call towards the end of the year about my 05.. This 48re is running out of 2nd gear band material rather quickly.

No prob!! I'm just the messenger.. lol

And Yes, having the Fat as the standard will definately put the mind at ease..

Do these require machining of the pump? Doesn't really look like it does from the pics.

Don't think so... What he does, he worked it out as a standard build option.

I'll try to get conformation tmrw..

Great news Swole I have been waiting around a month for him to get one in and get it tested waiting on phone call to come get mine installed its hard riding around on the (tow tune) waiting for this input to go :hehe::woohoo:

Yes the stator support does have to be bored to fit. This shaft is much larger at the base being one piece without the snap ring.

Yes the stator support does have to be bored to fit. This shaft is much larger at the base being one piece without the snap ring.

Thanks Jeff... I wasn't even thinking about the stator support this morning when answering that question... Duh!! lol

Com'mon, David, it's all ball bearings these days. Now prepare that fitzer valve with some 3-n-1 oil and some gauze pads.

Com'mon, David, it's all ball bearings these days. Now prepare that fitzer valve with some 3-n-1 oil and some gauze pads.

LOL

I woke up at 0430 and was sitting on the toilet while typing that reply...LOL

I guess I need to wake up a bit before posting...lol

EDIT!!!!!!!!
Never mind...That's when I was going to bed ( Prob. on the toilet that time too..lol )...the one I replied to on CF was this AM...

HA!!! I can't remember chit these days....not even when I posted what....I had to look at the time....LOL

I'll just shut up now...lol

Last edited:

Good deal, it was hard to tell in the pics. Hopefully these do well for you and give everyone another option. :clap:

Back