This is why...........

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
When in the market for a performance transmission, you call Goerend. These are the same clutches we have ran all year. They were ran with 200psi line pressure and smooth shifting even with a manual vb. At 13-1400 hp, they lived for over 100 passes. Imagine how long they would live in a daily driver.

IMAG0513.jpg

My Firepunk trans (TRE) was basically brand new looking after 30K+ after 700+hp and a year and half after it was built. I was tickeled sh!tless with it.

My Firepunk trans (TRE) was basically brand new looking after 30K+ after 700+hp and a year and half after it was built. I was tickeled sh!tless with it.
Go easy Matt- this is in Goerend's Sponsor Forum.

Ashley, they look incredible. What pump? 47 or 48?

Dave really is a great guy. He and Jeff talked recently. Jeff had to thank him for the tranny referals that he couldn't get to.

I respect anyone that can send business to a competitor. That shows respect for Garmon as well.

Thanks Dave! That's a class act.

We have actually used both pumps. We had an alignment issue with the midplate, so we been through a few pumps this year.

We have actually used both pumps. We had an alignment issue with the midplate, so we been through a few pumps this year.

I always shed a tear when I don't see the golfball dimples on the pump bushing.

Whoops, didn't see that. My apologies.

Anyone who can make these clutches last (Goerend, etc) is awesome in my book. :)

they sell awesome valve bodies. I love my manual vb from them.

Ditto. I've abused my poor Goerend convertor and it keeps on ticking. I also know it's good to 5800rpm now. :doh:

I just recently got onboard with Goerend and I'm very impressed with their product quality and parts service. So far I've done one rebuild with their parts and it's working flawlessly.

Back