2012 finally deleted, now shaking and P06A6

hot_runner58

Dealer said truck had 30 dtc's on it, so went and got it deleted. Truck wouldn't accept the first tunes off the SCT, so tuner wrote new ones and it loaded and started up. few minutes it went to low power and threw a p0193 fuel rail high code. Had done this in stock mode, and had a sensor replaced on top by the fuel bowl. Now they said needed to replace the sensors on both ends of the fuel rail on drivers side. Replaced both of those, went for a drive and it ran great. went to start it again, and it would crank over and then quit even with the key turned. finally got it started, has dead pedal, and sounds like a stroked gas car with a giant cam. now showing the same fuel code, and a P06A6. < this appears to be a generic code, can't find anything on it. Also, the DEF motor will still run after truck is shut off for a few minutes. Did SCT livewire, sinister egr delete, and 5" downpipe back exhaust. Any advice?

Sounds like the truck had some issues that the delete didn't take care of. What are you using to scan it? The scanner you have may not be showing you all the codes?

scanned it with the SCT, and I also have a Bosch scanner. I will do a search on powerstrokearmy and see if it has anything. It was tuned by TunerTech. there is another company that says the tuner is bad and they are going to try and load the tuner on their computer and make some adjustments, and if not, then put a H&S on it. They have seen several 6.7L trucks with the SCT on it do this they claim. I did talk to the tuner company and he said that the truck needs to be towed to the dealer, turn it stock, dealer puts on an updated Ford tune, and then put the SCT back on and it will fix it.

Back