View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
WICKEDDIESELS

Name: WICKEDDIESELS
Title: SUPPORTING VENDOR
Member`s Gallery
I replied to your thread on Cummins Forum, please make sure you place this on every forum you can. Please don't bother trying to call first always use personal communications as a last result.

I still don't have that size nozzle, that I agreed to replace them with.

For anyone who is interested in the back story, Jason ran these for over a year, then decided he needed more fuel after making 76X? hp with these nozzles. He sent them to Volker and they found a tiny spot in one of the nozzles where the EDM went too deep and touched the other side. I agreed that I would replace all six, with new ones of the same size, once we had them back in stock.

Immediately there after Jason decides to start thread to sell the new nozzles, in the thread he stated he had a set of our nozzles and they were bad, but not all of our nozzles were bad. Then he tries to sell them for more than we retail them for. I PM'ed him to say, sorry bud after that slam the deal is off. I had a change of heart and decided to keep my word, once we got that size back in stock. We still don't have that size to replace them.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with nozzles you had Jason, they have ran a 6.80 fuel only in the 1/8th mile. I will gladly clean these up and return them back to you if you can't wait. I regret offering to replace them at all, due to not being able to get the replacements in a timely manner.