Thread: My little shop
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #67
Destroked 450

Name: Destroked 450
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Looking good, defiantly like the house roof.
Haven't got much done on my lately, All of the 240 volt wiring is done, both welder plugs, air compressor, heat/AC. Some of the 120 volt plugs are wired, the rest are mounted but still have some conduit to run before wiring.
Medal is on all of the walls but have to finish conduit and air piping before the ceiling goes up.
Had one setback that I wasn't expecting, had bought a nice Quincy QT5 compressor a few years back from a vol tech school that they said had recent pump work (it had fresh paint), with the wiring installed I pulled the compressor from the shed it's been setting in and wired it up, oil level was good, oil looked good, belt tension ok. Flipped the switch and rattle, rattle, rattle, shut it off, pulled the pump apart to find the low pressure rod spun and the crank trashed, pump is junk, looks like I gave $450 for a air tank, closed the doors and kicked gravel the whole 200 ft to the house, well the last 50 ft was in the yard which is good or I might have broke a window out.