Where’s Wade

It’s sad so many ppl in the industry see the self pat on the back type... makes 1 race in 3 years calls himself a king.. I’m sorry but a 1 hit wonder then ghost out isn’t what it’s about.. these guys go out and make it priority to support the sport and get more ppl interested in what we do.. Wade shows up for the trophy no one really cares about

Last edited:
It’s sad so many ppl in the industry see the self pat on the back type... makes 1 race in 3 years calls himself a king.. I’m sorry but a 1 hit wonder then ghost out isn’t what it’s about.. these guys go out and make it priority to support the sport and get more ppl interested in what we do.. Wade shows up for the trophy no one really cares about
Late to the party, is he claiming world record test and tune passes again?

I live life one transmission at a time.
But I believe I may have spotted Wade standing in a public park. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt, and a red and white stocking hat with a pom on top.

Hard to tell for sure... There were hundreds of other people all around him. Almost shoulder to shoulder.

I live life one transmission at a time.
But I believe I may have spotted Wade standing in a public park. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt, and a red and white stocking hat with a pom on top.

Just incase nobody understood your reference....

Edited for content purposes of course.

20200328-134708.jpg

You know it’s for the fame of the name.. but it’ll always be who he is.. too bad he wasn’t as humble as those firepunk guys, jared Jones, Cordova, Shadday, Brian Gray.. all those guys

First take fire punks jockstrap off your face and pay attention

Second I’ve raced and won more than most anybody you mentioned since 2006 and have 13 championships to my credit, multi records in every pro class I raced, some that still stand!........hardly one race in 3 years.....oh and just for the record I’ve not lost a championship when I raced a full year, but I’m sure you and the other retards will take and twist this and the next line as selfish and not humble yada yada....

Third, my point with John was that this stage of racing is so tough and tight competition it took 2 years to gain a thousand of a second!!! He was congratulated a week prior and at that same time of my post, why is the fact the problem???

I like most of y’all, but you certainly mid understand a lot about me, and you draw conclusions without both sides of the story, just like Democrat donkeys....

That’s exactly why you and others were deleted, I don’t need or care to fight and argue over things I fully understand on my own page or post.

Last edited:
Back