July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
NADM is proud to announce for the first time July 18, 2009 at the Numidia Dragway in Numidia PA the A&A/Keystone East Coast Nationals!

A&A Auto Stores along with their parent company Keystone Automotive is hosting NADM's East Coast National with all classes for D-Tech Drag Racing, Sled Pulling and Dyno on July 18th.

This event will take over the mountain top where Numidia sits (beautiful view), Numidia Dragway is newly remodeled 1/4 mile track with modern fiber optic electronics, huge pit area for trailers/campers, large vendor midway with A&A Auto store tents and may different Keystone vendors along with NADM's sponsor vendors. Large area for Sled Pulling and sled pull pit area along with DPM's Dyno being on the grounds!

$30,000 Cash in Purses & Give-aways for participants and attendees(fans)!

Test and Tunes start Friday night with the event gates opening at 8AM Saturday! We run till we are done!

Hushpower's monster truck will be there crushing and running along with a few more surprises!

This event will be televised along with streaming video live on the internet!

THIS WILL BE A LARGE AND WELL PROMOTED EVENT FOR DIESEL MOTORSPORTS!

I know I'm there! Owner of the track already talked to me about it! I'll be there every friday racing trying to get the word out!

I can't believe its 30mins from my backyard. Never thought the day would come we would have a diesel nationals in central PA. Never thought it would happen! I still can't believe its true!!

It's cooler up there in the middle of the summer - July 18 where I am at is hotter than h#@$$!

Plus it's the headquarters for A&A/Keystone Automotive as a start - they have four major warehouses across the US with 36 smaller distribution centers.

What do you guys think? Should we show them how big diesel motorsports can be?

Ron

Plus it's the headquarters for A&A/Keystone Automotive as a start - they have four major warehouses across the US with 36 smaller distribution centers.

What do you guys think? Should we show them how big diesel motorsports can be?

Ron

Fuch Yeah!!!!!!

Send me some flyers or someyhing Ron:rockwoot:

Just a little FYI and info.

The closest "Major" town is Bloomsburg where the famous Bloomsburg fair is held and also where family events has one of thier 4Wheel jamborees every year.

For those of you that might have some more time to spend and come out a day or two earlier. (Or if the wifes and kids want somthing to do LOL )
Here are some Ideas that are close by....

Knoebels Amusment Park
Knoebels is a couple minutes from the track and is a very nice place for the family

Eckleys Miners Village
Eckleys Miners Village is a little bit farther away(1.5hrs), but is an experiance for you to see how it was back in the days of the mines.
Sunday July 19th they are having a event for you fiddle players LOL
Old Time Music Festival & Fiddle Contest

Bluegrass, Celtic, Traditional, Folk,
Old World, Hillbilly and more on two stages.

Additional entertainement will include folk dancing demonstrations, jam sessions, music workshops, vendors, food tent, and more...

Musicians are encouraged to bring their instruments for the open mic. stage.

Please bring lawn chairs or blankets for the outdoor stage area.

Admission will be charged for the program.

As far as places to eat there is some places close to the track. one of my favorites is Quaker steak and lube

And for some night time activitys:rockwoot:....
Mustang Sallys!!!

If i think of some other things ill let you know and If anyone can think of other things post em up!!

If you can get some time to see the area id recomend it...$.02

Michael

Back