Dual CP3 kit pre-order

3brorce

We have our dual CP3 kit in testing currently and will begin taking pre-orders on 1/13/2014. Our 5.9 kit will be the first available with 6.7 to follow shortly after. The first 20 kits without pumps will be on sale for $1250. After those kits are sold price will increase to $1400 without pump. We will be releasing more info and kit specs as we approach the pre-order date.

More pictures to come.

Attachments

• get-attachment-5.jpg
    get-attachment-5.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can you kit work with two 6.7L cp's? PM the pictures and info. I in the market to buy a dual cp kit for my 2010. Thanks

more pics would be good showing the pump connected, looks like the fca, feed, and high pressure line are not connected?

Correct, that picture is just to show pump placement. Monday we will have more pics of the kit installed with line placement.

For everyone waiting on more pics and an update, our final design bracket came off of the machine yesterday and is being fitted to the mock-up block and then going onto the test truck sometime tomorrow. We will be posting more pictures and specs as soon as we get the setup back on the truck. For you 6.7 guys, we are progressing on those kits as well. I am going in the morning to pick up a 3rd gen 6.7 we bought for testing purposes and will begin fitting lines as soon as we get it back to the shop.

More pictures.

Attachments

• get-attachment-37.jpg
    get-attachment-37.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • get-attachment-36.jpg
    get-attachment-36.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • get-attachment-35.jpg
    get-attachment-35.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • get-attachment-34.jpg