Diesel Power featured Truck info

01freeman

hi there i would like to know how much it would cost to duplicate the 12 valve engine in the truck featured in diesel power. Also what year of 12 valve should i look for to start with. any information would be helpful.
Thanks

hi there i would like to know how much it would cost to duplicate the 12 valve engine in the truck featured in diesel power. Also what year of 12 valve should i look for to start with. any information would be helpful.
Thanks

Jeff Garmon is the man that built the truck / engine combo.. He can be reached at 404-557-4972 also...

Are you looking to have him build one for you or just looking for specs and info to do yourself...

Will be glad to help ya get in touch with him if need be....PM me you number and I can have him call ya when your ready to have him build ya a Moster!!!

David

and you're a cop you should know better than that!!!

Your Totally Right!!!

Funny thing is, the computer system we use in the cars for dispatching / Everything just about requires that you type and read notes in the calls, put yourself enroute and on scene at the calls, YET its AGAINST dept. policy to type and drive!!!! WTF!!!!!

We have to do SO many different things at the same time in these cars yet if we F up, the policy says its our fault..

Oh well....Least I have a job!! Somebody's gotta support the F'n President and his Democratic Freeloaders!!!!!

I showed my wife the article and said, " this is the guy that built my transmission" She just rolled her eyes lol. I told her " At least he's in a magazine...thats got to mean something to you". She just laughed. I was doing my best to justify the transmission purchase. Ha Ha

Your Totally Right!!!

Funny thing is, the computer system we use in the cars for dispatching / Everything just about requires that you type and read notes in the calls, put yourself enroute and on scene at the calls, YET its AGAINST dept. policy to type and drive!!!! WTF!!!!!

We have to do SO many different things at the same time in these cars yet if we F up, the policy says its our fault..

Oh well....Least I have a job!! Somebody's gotta support the F'n President and his Democratic Freeloaders!!!!!
keep collecting those taxes!

Back