View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #49
97rada

Name: 97rada
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRT View Post
untested? LMFAO ok, hows this for untested. My trans brake valve body in a 904 ( thats a much smaller trans then a 727 & 618 ) in a 3600lbs car worked so good, it is a Indy US Nationals SS/D champion. Also set a NHRA national world record holder. If that is not good enough for you, nothing will be. Back to work, have a good day.

Again I am not trying to give you a hard time or say your product doesn't work or discredit you. I could care less what you do in the gas world though. These trucks are different and are much heavier and make power in a different way. Giving me gas results and boasting about your past does nothing for me. Show me actual results in this application and I will move forward. How many passes does the nova or the rail get before it needs a refresh. Or one of the 7 other VB you have out there. If You can answer that Honestly we can move forward

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.