View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #1443
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
The map where the transmission lines are running was changed/updated since Weds and now it's not showing through our place, so fingers are crossed.

Finished painting the parts this morning with a second coat. Then drug the wood shed outside the shop and cleaned up where it was and the general area some. Drug my 100 gallon fuel tank and a dana 24 off of the platform I had them sitting on along the fence line and got the weed eater out and cleaned the area up. Moved it over there with the 4 wheeler and the boys helping.

Tried getting my tractor started today and something is definitely wrong with it, just not sure what. Need to do a little research and see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Put the hydraulic pump on the base for the bale spike and started making new main wires to replace the rotted ones that were with it. Need to order another cable disconnect set.

Seth finished up my pump today and tested my injectors out and they all tested good. He figured out what caused the issue, wasn't dirt, the pump shop that rebuilt it last spring bottomed out my aluminum an fitting into the pump and the heilicoil cut off about 2 thread worth and that got into the pump and chewed it up. I'd used that fitting since I started racing the truck 7 years ago.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters