Thread: Open House!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
Strictly Diesel

Name: Strictly Diesel
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
This will probably be my last update before tomorrows event. Just wanted to put up a few reminders...

1. Our Address:

621 W. Lone Cactus Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85027

Corner of 7th Ave and Lone Cactus (about 2 blocks south of Deer Valley Road)

Map: http://g.co/maps/s6zjb

2. The EASTBOUND Loop 101 Freeway is CLOSED from 51st Ave to 7th Ave (our exit) on Saturday. If you are coming from the west side, I would highly recommend making your way to the I-17 instead of trying to use the 101. If you are coming North on the I-17, DO NOT try to take the 101 East, get off at Deer Valley Road, then head east to 7th Ave. Those coming from the east side should be OK, just be aware that they are narrowing the Loop WESTBOUND 101 down to 2 lanes starting at 7th Ave (our exit) so traffic may get backed up. You can get off at 7th Street instead, just head north to Deer Valley Road than then west to 7th Ave. Hope that helps!

3. Parking...our lot will be in use for the Open House so parking will be on the street (Lone Cactus). The owner of SPECTRUM (across the street from us) has graciously offered to allow our customers to park in his lot as well...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do any burnouts or in any other way damage his property!!! He has been a great neighbor and we'd like to show our respect and appreciation for letting us use his lot.

4. If you are not able to physically make it to our Open House, don't forget to check out our "Virtual Open House" at http://shop.strictlydiesel.com. We will have a bunch of stuff on sale online TOMORROW ONLY.

5. Our Dodge connection really came through for us! They just delivered the raffle items, (2) Borla exhaust systems and a set of side steps for a Mega Cab truck! We are going to have some HAPPY raffle winners!!!

The Open House has not even started yet and it's clear that we are going to BLOW AWAY last years event. I can't wait for tomorrow!