5 inch exhaust clamp

cerickson

fullpull108
Got in my truck yesterday. Took off driving and heard a horrible noise. Like my exhuast was dragging. Got out and looked underneath the rear of the truck. I mysteriously lost my 5 inch clamp on my flo pro exhaust. It's the clamp that is on my straight pipe. I have a fleetpride local to me. Which style of clamp am I needing? Is it a butt or lap joint? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
All the flow pros i have installed slip together so it would be a lap joint. If both peices are same size and neitehr is flared which i doubt. That would be a but joint

Yes I can. I can get band, lap or butt clamp from the local fleet pride. Just wanting to get the right one. Another question. I have had to tighten the old clamps a couple times before. Should I clamp it and booger up the threads when its tight so it dont loosen up again. Or just slap band on drive it to the local exhaust shop and have them weld it all up tight.

I agree with said above. Double nut. I recommend not welding it. I cut mine to put stacks. Then when i went back normal i welded it all and its all cracking out like every direction you could imagine.

Back