Turbo piping

Eviltwinss

I️ was looking at building my own triple turbo piping kit where a good place to buy 90s 135s and 180 degree bent pipes

I used Summit, mainly cause I'm close to them so ground shipping is next day. Have also used speedway motors before.

Summit is my go to place, I've also bought a couple steel donuts off ebay when I needed a tighter bend radius

I bought a bunch of bends from Columbia river when I did my compounds, and didnt use any of them! I ended up doing 15° pie cuts on everything to make the bends tight enough..

I used Columbia River for a while and got tired of getting bends that were ovaled. Started using ace race parts after and it would be hard to get me to go back to columbia now. You can tell arp cares about what goes out the door.

Last edited:
I used Columbia River for a while and got tired of getting bends that were ovaled. Started using ace race parts after and it would be hard to get me to go back to columbia now. You can tell arp cares about what goes out the door.

I have started using ace race parts also for v band flanges, and they make a bellow that looks just like vibrants for $38. It is actually thicker and seems more robust. The last order I made with them, I ordered extra spare o -rings for the v band flanges and ordered the wrong ones. They sent what I ordered, then also included the correct ones for no extra charge. Was impressed with that. I also like their v band clamps alot.

Back