View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #52
desertchecker

Name: desertchecker
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
nathan at MPI just set up my 06 last week with a 62/71/13ss S480 combo
this setup for me spools very fast , in fact the spooling is close to my HTT 62/65/14 single that I had on the same truck in the past

the top end pull is mind boggling ! this combo rocks its great for the street because its smooth power that comes in quick and pulls long and hard

the truck drives way better on my way back down to california from nathans shop in idaho , my ave mpg was an outstanding
18.66 hand calculated over 880 miles !
thats driving over 880 miles & lots of hills and elevation I was even in 4x4 for over 265 miles due to extreme snow storms my speeds varied between 45-100 mph

prior to the mpi twins I was running a HTT 66/71/16ss very nice single turbo however on the same truck the ave mpg was 12.5 & the best I ever got was 14.5

I am very pleased with the results of nathan at MPI for his expertise & installation.
nathan at mpi knows his business of twin turbos he was the one who suggested I try this combo

I am glad I listened to him cause this is a super street set up !

the only thing I am sorry about is that I drove around with single turbos for almost 2 years although a single turbo can be setup to work well there is no comparison vs my MPI twins

a match made in heaven

thanks to nathan at MPI
nick