10 inch CUMMINS mitre stack,black,grabber green,flames carbon fiber fs/etc

Shiz yall, if i had that stack up on big willy there'd be so many hoe's up on my nogs i'd be say'n yall best step back now and get in line ya hear cuz i only want 1 hand at a time touch'n my 10incher.

Looks like another kahones copy cat! LOL

Lovingly named The Smurf by white99 and his uber sweet stack

GOTTA LOVE IT. makin history here. thanks to all the lovely ladys that keep the thread alive. ill be sure to send yall xmas cards this year.

Have you been getting any real offers? That stack would look great on my Junker Drag Truck as a faux hood stack. I could even fill it partially with bits of rubber off the rear fenders and light it up for smoke effect.

Seriously, what's your best price shipped to Las Vegas, Nevada. Sema is coming up in a few weeks, I've got to get my truck ready for the show!

I'm going to go ahead and say this is one badass idea...F the haters..i made my own shorty ten inch stack reduced to 5....got nothing but compliments about it...and it didnt look near as good as this. Good for you man, and good luck with the sale...i think you have something here ;)

How come I keep getting some half azz shop called Moomau or some chit when I call that number?

i thought compd would have a few more mature people than say cf but i guess i was wrong. too many people have sand in their vag. haters keep hatin i guess people dont have bad ass enough trucks to put a decent looking stack on. but i will tell you this,the black 97 with a ten inch in the back will be one to be reconed with next pulling season. so for all the people that think tens look gay, thats all youll be seeing when a truck with a ten inch stack is out pulling you by 10+ feet.

:lolly:come to central ohio and pull....

bump anyways, I really do like the idea and dont think it looks bad at all, good luck on the sale

Back