Roll Call for NADM's Spring Nationals

Hold on!

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say the car (dragster) still won't go down the track! By the way I was offered money to race your sorry excuse of a person but refused because I'm pretty sure you won't race and I wouldn't fill good taking the money for nothing. I'm not like you.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say the car (dragster) still won't go down the track! By the way I was offered money to race your sorry excuse of a person but refused because I'm pretty sure you won't race and I wouldn't fill good taking the money for nothing. I'm not like you.

Sorry to hear you will not be attending, you could have been a guest and talked about Diesel motorsports with me and Bob on MotorTrend Radio. I am on there about every 6 weeks, getting exposure for the diesel performance world. I have been picked to be Bob’s diesel expert on MotorTrend TV representing Diesel there as well. I have also have a major network show involved in a celebrity driving experience latter in the year, with a vehicle burning clean Natural gas to diesel fuel.
The ball is rolling, got my car running, and I am going out to promote it and the many that have continued to support me, and the many new people we have brought on board for this season. I did ask a few people to get you money to get you down here, the opportunity to have two clean running dragsters would have been a great way to promote diesel in the main stream world

This race is getting better and better. Well the good news is the car will be ready, the bad news is as some of you know I was injured at the fire station a while back , and my Doc will not release me to drive just yet , so we will have a guest driver at this first event.
How in the hell do you hurt yourself being a firefighter at a military base ? You haven't actually fought a fire in when ? I can't recall their ever being a fire there .

Sorry to hear you will not be attending, you could have been a guest and talked about Diesel motorsports with me and Bob on MotorTrend Radio. I am on there about every 6 weeks, getting exposure for the diesel performance world. I have been picked to be Bob’s diesel expert on MotorTrend TV representing Diesel there as well. I have also have a major network show involved in a celebrity driving experience latter in the year, with a vehicle burning clean Natural gas to diesel fuel.
The ball is rolling, got my car running, and I am going out to promote it and the many that have continued to support me, and the many new people we have brought on board for this season. I did ask a few people to get you money to get you down here, the opportunity to have two clean running dragsters would have been a great way to promote diesel in the main stream world
I'm going to show up to this race just to see Greg houge in action .

How in the hell do you hurt yourself being a firefighter at a military base ? You haven't actually fought a fire in when ? I can't recall their ever being a fire there .

Maybe the boys at the fire station beat his azz because they where tired of listening to his bullchit. :kick:

What ever

Greg you lie to your friends and I will lie to mine, But let's not lie to each other! If you call what you do "promotion" then rock on.

anyone have a big smoker, We are going to try and kill a few pigs , hoping my Marine corps rifle skills are still with me after all of these years . My drivers has a 4000 acre ranch and there are hundreds’ of pigs just roaming around. Dan of Dan’s Diesel Performance is flying in on Tuesday to do more testing if anyone needs a little tuning he will be here

Hogue on a minute, so let me get this straight....greg is running his mouth (like always), someone called him on his bull**** and miraculously got "hurt" at a fire on a military base and the dr wont let him race? And now needs a "driver"? Thought his daughter was driving or did she see how much of a **** up to any industry your involved with and doesnt want anything to do with your "program" either?

Sounds like someone is a whiny little ***** and their mouth write a check his ass cant cash

Hogue on a minute, so let me get this straight....greg is running his mouth (like always), someone called him on his bull**** and miraculously got "hurt" at a fire on a military base and the dr wont let him race? And now needs a "driver"? Thought his daughter was driving or did she see how much of a **** up to any industry your involved with and doesnt want anything to do with your "program" either?

Sounds like someone is a whiny little ***** and their mouth write a check his ass cant cash

who are you , really

I have been hurt for 5 months, the federal goverment takes forever to get anything done. but I'm getting paid , I would be happy to drive, but John threaten to bring one of my fellow firefighters to the race to report back to the chief if I drove . so what would you do risk a $90,000 a year job to give in to keyboard hero's like you

First...I wouldn't set an alarm clock for 90K a year. I'd make more on unemployment. LOL
Second...did I just read that to say that if someone wasn't gonna be there to rat you out you would have committed fraud against the federal government? That's what you're saying...the only reason you won't be driving is so you don't get caught. I wonder how many other times you've defrauded your employer over the years?

Back