$1000 to win pull in WV

wvtruckpuller

Mountain state pullers will be having a 8050 lb. 2.6 charger street diesel truck class on 9/21/08 at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Charles Town WV. The winner of this class will win $1,000. The pull will pay back 5 places.Total purse is still rising. Admission is 10.00 bucks and 20.00 to enter the class with part of the entry going into the purse.For info and rules goto www.mtnstpullers.com and click on 8050 hot stock rules or call 304-725-5113 and ask for Dave. Thanks

I'd love to go pull, but once again having twins on the east coast is screwing me, I can't compete with the trailer queens running drop boxes, reversers and such, not to mention I haven't had a chance to build U-joint shields and driveline hoops.

I'd love to go pull, but once again having twins on the east coast is screwing me, I can't compete with the trailer queens running drop boxes, reversers and such, not to mention I haven't had a chance to build U-joint shields and driveline hoops.

why not?? I drive mine there pull with the trailer queens and usually finish in the top half of the class. silver bullet charger and water injection. I think so what if I dont win every pull I built my truck to have fun with and that i what I am doing Rob

Not if he is running twins he has to have all saftey equipment, because he now has to run with my TRAILER QUEEN.

Sorry I took it as he needed to run twins to try and compete with your class. From his post he knew the twins was not allowed in this 2.6 street class. I think thats why he said once again he was screwed! I was just pointing out that he said his loops was not started. The twins:banned:unless a stock new Ford. Your right he needs them for your class no doubt about it. I think he was upset that he can't pull in this pull. I say if he can put a single 2.6 on then pull! If his trucks not lifted he don't need loops. Top 5 pay out 1,000 to winner and don't have to travel hundreds of miles to compete:rockwoot:!Hope this is a big turn out would like to see Mr Bush make this a annual end of the year blow out! You will have all year to test and tune everywhere and compete for the GRAND PRIZE:cheer:

20" hitch, must have rear bumper, no water? looks like im out, which stinks cuz ive got family in Jefferson Co. These are Mt.n St. Pullers rules, sure would help if everybody had the same rules or at least close. USA-East, NADM, DHRA, Wide open, everybodys different.$.02

yeah just a bit miffed that I can't pull.... you think they'd let me pull in the 2.6 street if I just pulled the pipe from the primary and put a filter on the secondary? lol

when I started building this thing I didn't know I was going to be out here in VA, I guess I just need to put the hoops and shields on and go get spanked by DISTURBED and the trailer queen.

When you bulid a truck you have an idea of what you want to do. If you wanted to compete local you should have built it to some standard rules! If it was built for NADM or DHRA it wouldn't take much for you to change. DHRA RULES

Street Diesel Class Overview

2007 Winner
Joel Reece

The Street Diesel (SD) class is designed for streetable pickup trucks (full-bodied diesel pickup trucks). Valid
DOT registration and license plates are mandatory. The vehicle must be four-wheel drive.

2.6 inch inducer-no bushing allowed on turbo
8000 pound weight
26” hitch height
Driveshaft loops
OEM body, chassis, driveline, transfer case, transmission, differentials and restraint system
DOT, non-cut tires
One inch of rear suspension compression travel

I see they require loops-MTN ST only if lifted over 3 inches
MTN ST runs 20 inch hitch height-so lower it
MTN ST no weight bars-? not sure it wasn't on DHRA page

Wow really big difference and about ten minutes of work to pull weights and lower the hitch! Really hard!

Rules state you can pull from bumper if passed. You are not required to have a bumper. A roll pans will work also.

Rule #9 "last sentence" Trucks must have rear bumper. If roll pans are permitted then why is this a rule. Or cant u read! and im thinkin its gonna take more than 10 minutes to built a weight rack or the such in the bed. Or isnt that a rule either?:rules:

I was told by some guys roll pans are good? i thought the rule was just saying that there had to be something back there not guys who take the bumper off completely and dont run anything.

whats the ruling on that now?

I was told by some guys roll pans are good? i thought the rule was just saying that there had to be something back there not guys who take the bumper off completely and dont run anything.

whats the ruling on that now?

Every pull I have ever looked into allows roll pan. you just gotta have something back there,bumper, rollpan, chunk o'wood dont matter.

As long as you have something on there your OK.If you have any questions about any rules just pick up the phone and call.304-725-5113 .My goal is to have as many trucks as possible.

Mtn. St. is primarly gas trucks, I'm having a hard time getting diesel trucks in the door.It took me 2 years to get away from the tri-county only crap.If this is a success my goal next year is to have a all diesel truck and tractor pull. THANKS.

Getbloan5.9 these rules might not be like other classes but what other class is paying 1000 to win?

Back