Darkside DieselWorx?

Kman9090

http://darksidedieselworx.com/DarkSide DieselWorxFuel.htm
Anybody running these pumps or have any information on them? I've heard a bunch of discussion about them but no real road test? What horsepower will thier stage 3 support? Also why are they so much cheaper? It shows them being about 600 bucks cheaper then a stage 1 floor it pump. If anybody can give me any info on them it would really be helpful. I really want to buy a new pump soon just want a little info on them.

704hp was accomplished on their stage 3 pump.....their stage 4 is awesome. I won't say exactly whats so great about it, but theres ALOT of fuel on tap.

ive got a stage 4, waiting on my new sticks, theyre REAL big and will be here this week. going for 800hp on fuel

I only seen stage 3 and 4 listed on that link. Where did you see the stage 1? Also One persons stage 1,2 or whatever doesn't mean it equates to the next persons stage 1,2 .. Just a little thought to compare between them all.

DieselAddiction said:
I only seen stage 3 and 4 listed on that link. Where did you see the stage 1? Also One persons stage 1,2 or whatever doesn't mean it equates to the next persons stage 1,2 .. Just a little thought to compare between them all.

True. John from Floor-It has Stages 1,2,3. Bobby from Darkside Diesel Worx has only Stage 3 and 4.
From talking with both, DDW Stage 4 and Floor-it Stage 3 are the pumps on competition with each other.

I just don't want to be a test dummy. Do they offer warranty on thier products if it don't perform or what? So 700hp is capable with the stage 3. That sounds like what I am going for. Then if I ugrade later I can just buy a stock cp3 or get one off somebody I know and just get a kit to add twin cp3's. But the stage 3 sounds like all I need for now and can afford. So the stage 4 will support 800hp? Just don't see how you can be so much under the competition?

youre not really a test dummy, and yes there is a year warranty, depending on if there were any installation errors made during the install. 700hp is easily obtainable with a stage 3, im going for 800hp with my stage 4...my injectors should be here by the end of the week...but im sure i will have to have a couple sets made, as i think these may be too big.
-Roy

So if I install it and it won't maintain 22k-25k rail pressure at WOT I can send it back and get my money back? What about floor it do they offer any kind of warranty?

i doubt either would honor that, thats kind of like saying if i dont make 200 hp with a set of injectors rated at that then i should get my money back.
what are you running for sticks? pm it if you dont want the world to know.

Kman9090 said:
So if I install it and it won't maintain 22k-25k rail pressure at WOT I can send it back and get my money back? What about floor it do they offer any kind of warranty?

You'd be hard pressed to find any company that would have a warranty like that.

I know of a couple people with a Floor It Stage 2 made over 700 hp on different dyno's. I haven't seen a darkside pump so I can tell you about them.

some of darkside's number's over 700: Bobby did 742 with a stage 3, Cody Harper is making something over 700 with a stage 3, Chad Pope did 716 with a stage 4.

I am running flux 2's, I don't run the rail dry just isn't keeping up. DO you guys have modded ones laying around or do I have to send you mine then mod then send it back? What is the turn around time?

I have a stage 3 CP3 from Darkside Diesel and I am making 700hp on #2 only never had any problems with it. Not to mention you cant beat the price or service. But also have a few other goodies.$.02

You don't need one.
I personally have not modded one...but I've studied the break down from Relentless pretty close...it's not as hard as you night think.

Back