View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #1
smokingoat04

Name: smokingoat04
Title: Not real sure
Member`s Gallery
03-05 tuning options

I have searched and read threads and posts, but still haven't gotten a definitive answer. I recently got back into the game so to speak. I have an early 04 nv5600 truck that I'm bringing out of hibernation. I used to pull 2.6 with it, and always had a smarty, tst, ez setup or some combo of the 3. it's been about 6 years since it has seen some glory. I have a drop in Scheid cam, s475/83/1.0 ( which will be upgraded as soon as funds allow), 150% s&s nozzles, and dual cp3s. I was pretty set on Firepunk Hp tuner setup, but I am also not ruling out others. I want 1 tune to be at least 4500 rpm capable if I want to brush pull it still, other than that have read about anarchy, starlight, innovative, and don't know which is the best to go with. I have also read about Smarty mm3 and maybe that's the way to go vs HP. Some one give me pros, cons, or change my mind. Looking to switch from my s06 this week, and hopefully the truck will run a little better before I swap turbos.