6.4L Cummins Build Complete and awesome.

They ain't fun unless you can abuse them, I see nothing wrong. Looks fun as chit to me, post a vid!

Huh?

No, with how much air his turbo can move at full tilt.... that's gotta be one dense filter media!

Just saying from seeing what a prefilter sock vs. a 488 inlet will do.

Huh?

No, with how much air his turbo can move at full tilt.... that's gotta be one dense filter media!

Just saying from seeing what a prefilter sock vs. a 488 inlet will do.

I'm sure he wasn't after max drag strip hp, hell he may have been runnin raw dawg.

281b1c904e2de8542757e8c4b1b6111f.jpg

Filter looks just as dirty as it was before the sand dunes. Probably could use a good cleaning though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the trans out today due to low line pressure. By the looks of brass and tin in the plugged filter she ate something she didn’t like. Guess my 1000 mile service turned into a full inspection, clean, and a Refresh lmao.
9d3f1235e1bb943db28bb2ddae766b93.jpg
9af9c2df20c0f71ba8480d2f4e17fdd2.jpg
a176af1f4e0e313bfc0f35e7613343e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you just change them out, they'll do the same again. I was told and have seen they slow down wear after. I guess that's why all the effort to go roller bearing. I'm still running standard style thrusts and staying with them.

That’s what I was thinking running those Teflon ptfe coated thrust bearings. We will see what it looks like. I’ve put 1400 hard miles on it, and daily drive the pig. Will post an update once it’s tore down to see what we find.

If you just change them out, they'll do the same again. I was told and have seen they slow down wear after. I guess that's why all the effort to go roller bearing. I'm still running standard style thrusts and staying with them.

Are you the thrust master?

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

But seriously, this is why the roller gear train setup in high HP transmissions?

Well after over a month of waiting on a resolution to my issue it finally has been sorted out and parts should be shipped out today. Unfortunately it was a manufacture defect being the first of its kind. The manufacturer has taken care of all expenses and is replacing everything that was effected including a complete master rebuild. It sucks having my truck down for such a long period of time but am glad it is all sorted out. The Manufacturer kept there word and I respect that. I may have been a pain in the butt with all the phone calls and emails lol.

Manufacturer ??? I'm dealing with a chity manufacturer right now, that is perfectly willing to "appease" with brand new parts... And it's costing me a small fortune.

Back