View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #35
TheBigNasty

Name: TheBigNasty
Title: Project bish
Member`s Gallery
Story time:

The smallest purchase I've made with Shane was around $1000 iirc. I've made several purchases from him for more than that. To say that I've spent some money with him would be no lie. In more recent times I've made requests for other things that he has introduced to his line and they have fell on deaf ears. That's why I dont bother trying to get stuff from him anymore.

Besides the money I've spent with him, since we first talked along time ago and I started buying his products, I've ran his sticker on my truck (which I dislike stickers on trucks but did anyways) and have always recommended him. I've most likely turned several people onto his products because everytime I dyno or race they always ask me what I use to run as good. No more. A person that cannot find the time, much less respect, to make a simple phone call after several months doesn't deserve this IMO.

Shane, don't give me the "I didn't know, I don't look on CompD" excuse. I've called several times to both of your numbers and left messages with both of my phone numbers, no response. I will be looking for the manifold in the mail, but hold no real expectations.

Good luck to the rest of you.