"Wasted Wages" 2.6 puller

Ill take $40k for that stuff, and ill through in a truck! LOL

You should have put "no tire kickers" in the description. That dude will kick them so hard they'll be flat. I think he asked the bottom dollar on Big Bad Dodge! Maybe when he gets that payed off he'll buy yours. Lmao

well casey im sure you will still come watch. not sure what we are going to do either. Just getting kinda burnt out if you know what i mean. Well u take care u will be missed, but im sure we will see u around. Its in our blood now right???? If u need something let me know. I know a guy that might buy your truck i will call him tomorrow. He's a millionaire so if he wants it the cash is not a problem. Ill let u know.

Not sure your wife will allow that....at least mine said no..

well i thought about it....i think she told me she would like a 2.6 puller for christmas. so as long as casy will take a check we should have a sale pending.

well i thought about it....i think she told me she would like a 2.6 puller for christmas. so as long as casy will take a check we should have a sale pending.

just bring me the check and after i cash it you can have the title. Hell, Ill through in the trailer and a years supply of Schaffers oil and additives, including all my spare parts and 2 turbos. But youll have to find you own Fab shop the guy I deal with is a PIA! LOL

just bring me the check and after i cash it you can have the title. Hell, Ill through in the trailer and a years supply of Schaffers oil and additives, including all my spare parts and 2 turbos. But youll have to find you own Fab shop the guy I deal with is a PIA! LOL

im not gonna lie...... this stings a little!!!

$30k firm for a turn key 2.6 puller, and as a bonus ill through in the knowledge it takes to to win a 2.6 Full Pull Productions championship season! Ill even coach and play crew chief from a remote location for one year! Now how can you put a price on THAT!

LOL

Hate to see you go casey. I know you'd like to sell it as a whole, but If you do decide to part it out, let me know. Theres a few things I'd be interested in.

Back