Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I think the miss is seperate from the gage issue. I had another W9 give me a similar issue last year but it ws a cummins with a junk cal in it. I think im gonna try and get a sdp ecm for trial. This is the 4th one in a month that's given me greif

Last edited:
So I’ve not been in huge rushes the past couple tanks of fuel... I’ve been running 67mph area instead of 70-72mph. Apparently this truck doesn’t like it... my fuel mileage has went down both tanks. Only thing I’m not certain about is there has been some idling on both of those tanks. Like minimum 4 hours up to probably 8.

Ultimately I’m not even sure if 65-67 puts me in the right rpm range for any better mileage anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what rpm?

add the idle time back into the gallons, is it still lower?

probably need some airtabs and microblue . Maybe let bruace mallison work his magic on it

So I’ve not been in huge rushes the past couple tanks of fuel... I’ve been running 67mph area instead of 70-72mph. Apparently this truck doesn’t like it... my fuel mileage has went down both tanks. Only thing I’m not certain about is there has been some idling on both of those tanks. Like minimum 4 hours up to probably 8.

Ultimately I’m not even sure if 65-67 puts me in the right rpm range for any better mileage anyhow.

What are you running for manifold pressure just cruising at those speeds? Both at 65-67 and 70-72?

65-67mph in 18th is 1350~rpm 15lbs give or take.
70-72 is 1400-1450rpm with about the same forced air pressure.

Mind you, this trailer is heavy, 12ft spread, and is 53ft of sail.

Maybe try goin kw? Thats what all the :homo:s are goin to. Worried about their bsfc's

I can assure you I couldn’t care any less about my BSFC’s and Paccar bought Pete so the homos would stay out of the KW’s.

Where your mistaken. They bought pete because the undesireables took to kw soo much. Just think though, at least you can get your parts at wal-mart

Last edited:
One of these days I'm going to go to Antrim dyno day lay down like 600 RWHP and give you guys the finger as I leave very slowly.

I'd say at this point the turbo being too small is still hurting your mileage

I'd say at this point the turbo being too small is still hurting your mileage

I’m also agree... it’s in the works but he’s being tight.
I think on top of being too small, and also having to run with the waste gate blocked off is killing me.

I’m also agree... it’s in the works but he’s being tight.
I think on top of being too small, and also having to run with the waste gate blocked off is killing me.

*cough* 1995 5EK with Acert turbos. *cough*
17b745539813970e6442819f8e76d7e2.jpg

Quote from owner “I can’t believe how much better this truck runs, turbos spool at 1100rpm”

*cough* 1995 5EK with Acert turbos. *cough*
17b745539813970e6442819f8e76d7e2.jpg

Quote from owner “I can’t believe how much better this truck runs, turbos spool at 1100rpm”

Let’s not be retarded... everyone knows those are junk. Why else would we be pulling them off those engines?

Back