$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

This thread has gotten really quiet, everyone must be busy building their 2.6 trucks.:D Any count of confirmed entries yet?

Thanks tim, might be a Texas truck and driver coming out of retirement if they get things lined up. I hope so cuz I'd love to see this truck in action again! I'll pass the word about contacting garmon

Who are you talking about?:poke:

well damn, I didn't know there'd be side shows to this event. Don't know that I will be able to make the buy in but, I'd like to call out Sam Smith for a mega cab show down lol

You would lose, he is inquireing about nitrous.:lolly:

This should be a huge compliment to the small group of participants in this racing arena. I can think of a lot of vendors that have deeper pockets than most on the list and the only reason they are not on it is FEAR! This list is not the multiple page spread in the magazine these are the competitors that will send you home crying in your beer! If you want to have some fun do the math on buck spruil by mph and compare it to the banks truck!:evil ouch! This race will show who can make a truck rock and who knows how to BULL****t there way to fortune! I will very likely not make the 16 in my 6.7
but I am going to give it all I can find in the next few months! :Cheer:
THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!
I'm a little slow, what math are you referring to? Cost to make a 3000 lb Prostock truck go 179mph or a 5800 lb prostreet truck go 145mph? As we all know it gets exponentially more expensive the faster you go, especially if you are moving 3 tons of truck.

I'm a little slow, what math are you referring to? Cost to make a 3000 lb Prostock truck go 179mph or a 5800 lb prostreet truck go 145mph? As we all know it gets exponentially more expensive the faster you go, especially if you are moving 3 tons of truck.

Not even worth comparing, its hard/exspensive no matter what the math say's, math cant compensate for chassis, shock, tires, and wind resistance.

Light weight just makes it harder to keep the tire planted....:Cheer:

The math on power can be debated, but who can tune a diesel will not be debated after feb. keyboard bull**** won't help win this race! This looks like a good spot for your truck!

You are right Max's Out would fit right in, given Nathan could set it up with the right turbo, only problem is Rob is on vacation in Cabo that week with his family and it's just too far. I think I'll fly down and watch, should be a lot of fun.

We would love to have that duramax in the show! I know there will be several coming.:cheer:

Got a question have a friend with a 08 6.4 ford blew his motor he wants to put a cummins in it. Would he be able to run in this event?

Got a question have a friend with a 08 6.4 ford blew his motor he wants to put a cummins in it. Would he be able to run in this event?

Yes, not a problem long as he runs a single 66mm charger.

Dan, we're already sending a G56 truck to FL - interested to get in on that with a clutch, or would you rather do a 2nd truck? (might have to anyway since rules are probably 1 entry = 1 truck = 1 vendor spot)

You do want to send a manual tranny, right?
Got a spare CR/NV5600/4WD we could do...

I'm pretty sure we should send a manual truck, Mike I will also help you guys with a clutch if you run my stickers on the truck.

Back