Firepunk Diesel Labor Day 2011 Dirt Drags

I like Brandons, matches all my stickers!....or the FirePunk with the large single gear

Like Brandon's and like your second one Lavon.

Whatever you decide, I'll take an XL. I can get that when I pick up those lights lol

I like the three Lavon posted. 2 & 3 mostly.

I plan on stopping by ur shop Monday evening.

CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR DIRT DRAGS: Due to problems with insurance at the fairgrounds only covering sledpulling, we had to find a different location for the Dirt Drags, we're making a track in a local wheat field thats about 3 miles from the shop outside of Plain City. Please spread the word to anyone attending.

The Address to house right beside the entrance to the field is:

7810 Amity Pike
Plain City, OH 43064

Everything else still remains the same, Please be responsible for your own trash.

Lavon

Track went in today, hope to see you Monday.

330246_10150216638507168_519732167_6464191_4769894_o.jpg

as for input on the shirts, why not do a small logo on the front, and something/anything big on the back??? if ya'll would do that, I will definetly buy one

We got a good bit of rain but we were really dry. Hopefully it doesn't rain all day.

I have 15lbs of taco meat ready for the after party. The rest of the fixin's are getting finished today.

Chance of rain for Monday just went away... I think it will be perfect if it doesn't rain much more.

Lavon

Pending weather in the AM I should be able to make it up.
did someone say tacos?

I'm at the track right now...well make a call soon, well clear the burnout pad at the shop and have fun there if the track doesn't dry up, the track looks ok, parking is questionable ...

We just brought a 2wd truck truck into the parking area and was cutting ruts to get through, were gonna have everyone come to the shop and just plan on hanging out/ burnouts, etc, and if it dries up enough by the 2-3pm well go for it, we just can't tear up someone else's property.

Back