:ATTN: John @ Floor It

BSwope

I need help!!
John I've tried to call and text but no answer, my pump is still leaking and I need the replacment pump VERY SOON.... Family vacation is coming up and I don't want to have to worry about my truck breakin down on me.

I was told it was done a few months ago (I know you had the test truck go down) but then was told It was done some where around Easter and needed to be shipped but still I have no pump.

If anyone has talked to him or knows anything that is going on with John please let me know, If I can't get a pump from him soon I need to find another one to put on the truck.

Buddy, if you need one, I do have a brand new one from Lee sitting here, PM me if you need more info.

Just texting with John a few moments ago and my pump should be shipped today!

Good to hear. My faith in people gets "murkeir" everday with all the "screwed" and "ripped off" threads in the last 6 months.

Glad you are getting your pump!

Good luck. I got those messages...for about 16 months.
The day I gave up and bought dual pumps I got a message saying it was ready to ship...I just told him to keep it. And that was my personal pump...not one I was just buying.

do let us know when it arrives Buddy, I hope all is good with the new one when it gets there.

Good luck. I got those messages...for about 16 months.
The day I gave up and bought dual pumps I got a message saying it was ready to ship...I just told him to keep it. And that was my personal pump...not one I was just buying.

I've got my fingers crossed....

Good luck. I know a couple trucks that have been sitting for months now cause he has their pumps off their trucks and they keep hearing the same bs. I couldn't imagine paying payments on a truck sitting cause you can't get your pump back.

WHY DON'T YOU USE TODD AT T&C DIESEL!!!!!!! He will usually turn them around an I few days! And for much much much less!

I know of 3 Kentucky boys that have been waiting on pumps from John for a long time. One of them over a year I think.

WHY DON'T YOU USE TODD AT T&C DIESEL!!!!!!! He will usually turn them around an I few days! And for much much much less!

Todd just got my pump Tuesday and it is all ready rebuilt and maxed out. It will be headed back to me tomorrow. I will have less then 2 weeks down time. Now that's good customer service

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Back