Floor It

Kman9090

John Been trying to get ahold of you since wenesday and no luck getting in through the phones... Any word on my pump?? TS is next week!

And me Boss?
No really . I can & will wait . But next week , next month , Fall ,Winter, and now spring!!!
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

In case anyone doesn't recognize (And me Boss )
Its from (The Three Stooges).
If you Don't recognize (The Three Stooges).
Maybe Im gettin too old to go fast.
LOL

Last edited:
I have a customer who has been waiting almost a year was told two weeks!!!!

well ill consider myself lucky cause i know lloyd mills a personal friend of johns. i sent a check, called him3 times and had it 3 weeks later cause lloyd was installing it.

guess im luck too, four weeks from first call to my door. got his springs too. I wish i did duals though. Can you run dual stg 3 pumps, would it be to much? I figure i couldn't run a stg3 and a stocker so i figured two stg3 s. just a thought

Hasn't John been a little sick? Not makin excuses just askin?

guess im luck too, four weeks from first call to my door. got his springs too. I wish i did duals though. Can you run dual stg 3 pumps, would it be to much? I figure i couldn't run a stg3 and a stocker so i figured two stg3 s. just a thought
Yup, i know of 2 trucks running dual stg 3s, lol...........

But would it be over fueled with two stg3 s? I figure with all the regulators and electronics these 3rd gens have, it would work fine...right?

You would have a lot of potential but not over fueled since it only makes what the truck calls for. They would just not be working to there potential most of the time.

I had been running dual Stage 2 all last year. They kept up but dual Stage 3 would be better lol.

LOL that they do. Alittle to much pressure but it may of been the box that was on it??

John is a guy that builds the best pumps that I have seen. He does quility work and I trust him as he tripple checks everything. He is not a guy that builds things with speed in mine. Will he do his best to get it out to you in a timely manner yes. Will he do a bunch a pumps and not test them NO. His name is on it so he takes pride in what he sends. LIke they always say good things come to those who wait.

John is a guy that builds the best pumps that I have seen. He does quility work and I trust him as he tripple checks everything. He is not a guy that builds things with speed in mine. Will he do his best to get it out to you in a timely manner yes. Will he do a bunch a pumps and not test them NO. His name is on it so he takes pride in what he sends. LIke they always say good things come to those who wait.

If that's directed to me; it did not even come close to answering my question.

Back