New Members "Welcoming" Other New Members

4x4dually

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT

"Welcoming" other new members after you have been here for just a day or two makes you look like a retarded ass and will most likely get you a vacation.

Just wanted to mention that.

LOL I've always thought this but never took time to say it. Seriously? you've been here for 3 days and you're welcoming other noobs? WTF.

LOL I've always thought this but never took time to say it. Seriously? you've been here for 3 days and you're welcoming other noobs? WTF.

Next time you see a "welcome" post from someone with less than 10, view their public profile. Probably looks like this......

attachment.php

Attachments

• Noob.jpg
    Noob.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
and doing something like this, also a poor idea.

Attachments

• 2015-12-21 09-49-07_Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Profile_ 420heale.jpg
    2015-12-21 09-49-07_Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Profile_ 420heale.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Well, crap.
I was going to go through and welcome all the noobs, just so I could up MY post counts.

Mark.

Welcome all. This is a great site. Happy Holidays

Why don't you stop treating the new guys like chit? No wonder this site is a freakin joke.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello Iz been lurking here for a lil while now. shorting out to my cumminz boys. Haha! yeah so i need to get my post count bumped so im can sale my ragged out pile to "you fine people" truck is "built"..... no...."fully built" !!! Oh yeah, i want to learn som stuff from the grate members here.

Why don't you stop treating the new guys like chit? No wonder this site is a freakin joke.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would we treat them any different than we do the people who joined in May of 2010?

Welcome!

Back