03 swap to 06 ECM

ovrdrvboy

I have an 03 that we've swapped over to an 06 ECM and engine harness. Long story short I sent my harness off to be modified it came back got the new injector harness in, pedal assembly everything wired in, Ive gone back and traced my wires everything seems to be in order of where it should be. The truck will crank but wont fire, I'm getting fuel to the pumps but no rail pressure to fire. Anyone have any suggestions on where I could have a mistake?

did you get the ecm flashed for your truck? You might need to put a tune in with efi

Thanks, Thats what I'm starting to figure out now, I'm trying trying to find someone that can help me, This whole deal has a lot more to it then it first seemed and i thought it had a lot then! haha

Pretty sure the key, BCM, and ECM all have to match. Did you address all that?

Yeah Sorry Danny I really meant to get you called back but trying to get to the track and everything has been crazy, There was a bad ground in the harness we found, and after that the truck fired up.

Hey guys, I have a line on 2 ECM and harnesses. 1 is a 06 and 1 is 07. anyone interested?

I am having a hard time figuring out if after all this is done on an 05 will the dash gauges still work or will my only communication be through the obd port? What gets nodded on the harness?

Back