98 p pump 24v for sale

cumm24vins

Doomsday Diesel
As the title reads p pump 24v for sale. way too much detail and parts to list. was building to pull and im gettin out of it. its boarder line. could very easily be turned into a drag truck or could finish a few things to pull. with a smaller turbo and injectors along with the pump being turned down could very well be a street truck again. call with questions. if i dont answer leave a message. 812-972-1143. Craig

if you want to sell it, you might wanna list everything it has in detail. and post pictures and a price.

Wtf is it with the massive influx of retards trying to sell their schit here lately??

It's simple really: POST A FHUCKING ASKING PRICE and at the very least- to help with the sale- POST PICS!

I'm sure I am not alone when I say I don't want to waste my time making a phone call to a non price/pic posting tard that's trying to sell something........................

Last edited:
As the title reads p pump 24v for sale. way too much detail and parts to list. was building to pull and im gettin out of it. its boarder line. could very easily be turned into a drag truck or could finish a few things to pull. with a smaller turbo and injectors along with the pump being turned down could very well be a street truck again. call with questions. if i dont answer leave a message. 812-972-1143. Craig

What pump? 160? 175? 180? 215? Industrial? has it been flowed on a stand? whose stand? see.... that's just one component that needs details posted that could be benifitial to the sale.

*It's borderline? Borderline what? One foot in the grave? Borderline street truck? Borderline junk?

Needs a few things to pull? Like what an engine? trans? toothless tard behind the wheel?

Top it off you don't even list what type of truck it is? Reg Cab, ExCab, Duallie?

Holy friggin schitt........bif

Last edited:
Wtf is it with the massive influx of retards trying to sell their schit here lately??

It's simple really: POST A FHUCKING ASKING PRICE and at the very least- to help with the sale- POST PICS!

I'm sure I am not alone when I say I don't want to waste my time making a phone call to a non price/pic posting tard that's trying to sell something........................

Very well said. :Cheer:

Craigstruck.jpg

12mm Dual Fed Pump
Laser Cuts
5K gov springs
Oversized Delivery valve holders
Quickrate Cam
Adjustable Fuel Plate
27* Timing
.093 Lines and tubes
7x18 Injectors
EEP 330/330 Cam
ARP head and main studs
Fire Ringed Head
Hogan Intercooler
HTT 3 piece manifold
GT42R Turbo
CFM Intake Horn
UPgraded Intercooler Boots
Fuel Lab 250gal/min Fuel System
Helman Fuel Sump

Trans:
Precision Triple Disk Converter
Billet Input and Output shafts
Built Valve body
B&M quicksilver shifter

Customs Hitch with sled stops
Track bars

That covers the basics. Truck is clean.

Craigstruck.jpg

12mm Dual Fed Pump
Laser Cuts
5K gov springs
Oversized Delivery valve holders
Quickrate Cam
Adjustable Fuel Plate
27* Timing
.093 Lines and tubes
7x18 Injectors
EEP 330/330 Cam
ARP head and main studs
Fire Ringed Head
Hogan Intercooler
HTT 3 piece manifold
GT42R Turbo
CFM Intake Horn
UPgraded Intercooler Boots
Fuel Lab 250gal/min Fuel System
Helman Fuel Sump

Trans:
Precision Triple Disk Converter
Billet Input and Output shafts
Built Valve body
B&M quicksilver shifter

Customs Hitch with sled stops
Track bars

That covers the basics. Truck is clean.

:clap: BRAVO!!!!! :thankyou2:

your asking price?

Askin 20k obo. 190 pump. benched 650. tryin to get the name of the shop that did it. i truck has never been hooked. it was a build in process. ill try to get more pics posted asap.

I have a plane for sale. It flies.....sometimes.....pretty borderline.

:hehe:, sorry had to.

RacinD your my hero!

Anywho, thats a clean looking truck man! If you posted the info and pic right away I bet you would have gotten a few phone calls :).

Back