Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It'll throw a little weight forward if you're stuck on ice too. I think I'm going to set my next trailer up to lift 1 and 3, I thought about all 3 so I could do it however I wanted but that seems like overkill lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got it cleaned up inside a little... not as clean as it should be but it’s better than nothing. Ready to start out Monday. Didn’t get home till midnight last night so I’m not real gung-ho on being up this early screwing with it lol
d069bd824fefcf0f782ea080c2863d63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BRE, what is your plan for the ELD mandate? I know in the past you said you wouldn't do it, but I'm curious if you've changed your mind? Or you are possibly already running them? Just curious.

Looking like there's a 90 day exemption on ag commodities, cow wagon guys complained enough.

Not running them as of now. We were gonna hold off till the April enforce date when they were gonna start handing out, out of service stuff.
However last thing I heard was he ordered aobrd’s so we are grandfathered until 2019.

Looking like there's a 90 day exemption on ag commodities, cow wagon guys complained enough.

Yes there is a 90 day ag exempt for those guys. I won’t qualify.

Oh really? I read it as ag commodities, it didn't specify livestock.

Ag commodities yes, I don’t haul ag stuff that qualifies.
I mainly haul pet food ingredients.

Not running them as of now. We were gonna hold off till the April enforce date when they were gonna start handing out, out of service stuff.
However last thing I heard was he ordered aobrd’s so we are grandfathered until 2019.

Sounds good.

There’s a chance I might have some change coming though. Possible... idk yet

There’s a chance I might have some change coming though. Possible... idk yet

It's a good time to get out of drivin. Personally the eld is the least of my issues with the trucking game. Although I'm out now. Good luck to ya

It's a good time to get out of drivin. Personally the eld is the least of my issues with the trucking game. Although I'm out now. Good luck to ya

I won’t be getting out... honestly I have no choice but to stay in.

I'm set for the next serval years at least.. thought about Dot cop, RN tend to make alot of $$, there are definitely days I'd like to park the truck for sure

A deal came to me, and I’ll know the fine print later this week. If it turns out to be what they were thinking, it’s gonna be kinda hard for me not to switch. However I was tired of switching jobs a long time ago.

This deal will make life a WHOLE lot easier with elogs coming into play and likely make me like driving again. More money, home more, and way easier and better work but we’ll see how things shape up when I know more.

A deal came to me, and I’ll know the fine print later this week. If it turns out to be what they were thinking, it’s gonna be kinda hard for me not to switch. However I was tired of switching jobs a long time ago.

This deal will make life a WHOLE lot easier with elogs coming into play and likely make me like driving again. More money, home more, and way easier and better work but we’ll see how things shape up when I know more.

Sounds good, hopefully it comes in for you.

Are these of any interest to anybody?

IMG_0014.jpg

If you want one you get all, make me an offer if interested.

Last edited:
Back