Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

Yeah...his old 01 had 250K miles in 4.5 years, and is still going strong with my Brother driving it at 268K...the 08 he's had since the first of August last year, and has 27K on it. He's even been driving Mom's Suburban more, and he doesn't like it either:hehe:

I think it's hilarious since Mom and Dad both have 08 vehicles, and he hates them both:D He want's his old trucks back!

I just want mine to drive:(
Chris

Don't forget the First NHRDA RAT ROD Showdown!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::tree:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Who all has a diesel Rat Rod around these parts?

My boss has a friend with a primer black rat rod with a 4bt in it. I just recently P-pumped it for him, I think his name is Mike Stewart. I've heard there are vids of it doing burnouts on Youtube, haven't seen them myself though.

I'm gonna try to make this one, the last TI Dyno day was awesome!

Dave

Who all has a diesel Rat Rod around these parts?

My boss has a friend with a primer black rat rod with a 4bt in it. I just recently P-pumped it for him, I think his name is Mike Stewart. I've heard there are vids of it doing burnouts on Youtube, haven't seen them myself though.

I'm gonna try to make this one, the last TI Dyno day was awesome!

Dave

Actually Mike is supposed to be one of the ratty's showing up, provided he can complete his assembly. The other one hails from Mt. Pocono and has run at 2 of our Division 5 Events, Doug aka metalman, with his 34 Chevy.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You can't donate it?? I'm broke right now:hehe: :hehe:

I can't even pay attention!
Chris

Chris pay attention,when should i come down so we can get that little truck runnin!!!!!!!!! Mine runs its only 160hp,lol

thats only going to take us 20mins to drop it in and 25mins for the trans, what are we going to do 4 the rest of the day!Cruz the D100?

Well I heard the 30 second commercial today on the radio..sounds good! Only 1 weekend left, then it's a little Diesel Mayhem in Ohio...:woohoo:

I'm only missing a few more parts for the engine:D

Gotta make some calls...thanks for the reminder!
Chris

Back