Maple Grove Pa

Hey George, when you rolling? Since the gates open at 0900, I was thinking of going Friday.

Eric looks like it will just be me so I am hoping to head over sometime on friday I got the week before and the 2 after off so let me know when you are going

our internet is flaky right now if i dont respond give me a call

looking forward to meeting you snedge

proble wont be flying we have pulled a lot of fuel out of it in the last 2 weeks but hopeful will be a little more consistant than me letting off at the first mph cone

Last edited:
cool jim you hoping to be there early enough friday to get some testing in?

what time you comeing though ohio

Alright!!! Its time. Good luck to everyone planning on attending.

Tried to make a test pass last night before we loaded it in trailer to leave and we had a severe issue of bumpsteer with all weight gone.Tried til early am no luck will get it ready for next event.Not coming out til its right .Goodluck to everyone

massdiesel said:
Tried to make a test pass last night before we loaded it in trailer to leave and we had a severe issue of bumpsteer with all weight gone.Tried til early am no luck will get it ready for next event.Not coming out til its right .Goodluck to everyone

Bummer! Good luck getting it sorted out, I'm sure it will come back better than ever :rockwoot:

massdiesel said:

Scott,

Missed ya!!!!!!!!

Get her right fo Aug. 11th!!:rockwoot:

Just saw the quick diesel video now- Congrats Bruce!! There were only 4 participants in QD?

brandon.

Back