Hold my Beer Springs???

Sorry guys, Haven't asked him yet....Had a personal issue come up yesterday and didn't get to go down today to get my truck re-torqued and driven a bit...

My GF and I had a Clydesdale that we had to put down late last night....

I'll try to get with him on the phone tmrw....but if he's busy or doesn't answer, I'll be down there Wed. or Thurs. to install my F1 valve springs, re-torque and then drive the Interceptor for the first time....I'll get the answer then as well....

I'll also try to send him a text and see if he'll get on this weekend and answer as well...

These springs are the same as haisleys 5000 springs. I actually copied haisleys springs years ago when they could not find a supplier to make them. I had a seat made that is taller and will turn more rpms BUT !!! It will make drivability suffer. IT WILL NOT IDLE WITH MANNERS! The only way to get your cake and eat it too is as follows ..... Spend your money with shied or columbus diesel. A pump shop that does this type of pump work takes all of the issues out of this! I had a schied quick fill 13 on my drag truck and it would idle at 400 rpms and you could'nt kill it in gear. It would pull past 5000 and was very streetable. My springs are fine but are much better when installed on a pump stand by one of those shops.

oh, haisley springs? now im leary. im sure theyre much better than the ones that i have.

Garrett

Back