My New Truck!... Well not really.. But it might as well be :)

You really think the hub spun and in turn twisted the shaft?

I would venture to bet the twisting of the splines is what spun the hub splines.

Oh I'm not totally sure at all.... Unless we cut the converter open and Jeff or Phil or someone Smarter than me looks at this stuff, I'll just be guessing...

Either way, those parts impressed me... I think this new stuff will be just as good or better....No disrespect to anyone...

Jeff wants me to test it, SO..... Thats just what I'll do!

We have it setup with my my Lock up coming on just a tad softer than before... This should help save the hard parts in the future...Even if it slows me down like .05 - .10.. It'll be worth it in the future for the hard parts...

When you retire form the police force are you going to get a job at Garmons?

You should after all he has taught you from fixing your stuff. LOL

When you retire form the police force are you going to get a job at Garmons?

You should after all he has taught you from fixing your stuff. LOL

I'd love to get into to Diesel Full time in some aspect.... But I'm a LONG way from retiring since I started so late in life...

But I can always do things on the side... I'm getting TIRED of working these part times in uniform....

I'm leaving one as we speak...Been in this uniform since 0530..EST... It's after midnight now... Do the math.... UGH!:nail:

I am Very thankful to Jeff for all my knowledge to date... I've been force to learn...lol

if i was a regular customer and i showed up to Garmons one day and they said "yeah ole' david will take care of ya" I would leave....fast and never come back. I think david is better off just being their mascot.
no offense intended.

Last edited:
if i was a regular customer and i showed up to Garmons one day and they said "yeah ole' david will take care of ya" I would leave....fast and never come back. I think david is better off just being their mascot.
no offense intended.

LOL

I feel ya!! lol

But I really can turn a good wrench. My Luck afterwards is just the freakin worst!

tell us what you really think, mannnn

lol

I don't think his was trying to be mean.. Just honest.

no, its all good. in all reality you've seen the guts of a cummins probably more then 75 percent of people on here including myself. unfortunatly a few of those times has been through the side inspection hole you have crafted.

no, its all good. in all reality you've seen the guts of a cummins probably more then 75 percent of people on here including myself. unfortunatly a few of those times has been through the side inspection hole you have crafted.

Learning by Default!! LOL

BTW.... Headed to ATL Motor Speedway to run in the Friday Night Drags!!!!

Ya'll keep your fingers crossed for Me!!

Gonna test the new tranny!!

Last edited:
I would tell you good luck but it has never helped in the past so, tear it up!

Well what are the times david?

OH! Sorry!

This is all old school "Arm Drop Street Racing"

No times and no lights.... Except for the light to determine winner...

We're about to start racing....

2d3ccee7.jpg

93037607-1.jpg

f683b1f9.jpg

d5ca5c83.jpg

45e4a27b.jpg

That's sweet David they even give yall your own lane!!

:) !!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Rick and I in the final!!!!

I only lost to Jeff's 12v race truck by about a truck and a half...

I've got pics and vids for later!!!!

The "INTERCEPTOR" is BACK BABY!!!!! :)

Vids coming soon!!

Few pics first though..

66045450.jpg

3b55d853.jpg

9eccd4d0.jpg

0b05abec.jpg

502e1ddf.jpg

I owe this line to Mike... He came up with it when he saw this pic...

" Big Swole and the Interceptor, SHAKEN! Not BREAKIN!!! "

ddd684ad.jpg

Vid gives ya an idea of the layout and how many folks show up to these events every Friday night...

I'M GOING BACK HERE!! This was a blast!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTcJFDX2kZ8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTcJFDX2kZ8[/ame]

Back