The new CPP shirts are here!!!!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I don't have a picture of the shirts to post right now, but I'll post a pic soon. Available in sizes from Newborn baby to 5XL. $15-$18 each. All shirts are black, but special orders are available. My 1 1/2 year old daughter got pink. LOL Here is a picture of the logo....top picture is front of shirt, bottom is back of shirt.

IMG_20110117_185554.jpg

Smalls are gone! One medium left! Lots of 2xl & up left. I guess I should order more little guy sizes? lol

I see you are a large too. Lol Thanks bud! I have a large shipment of large coming Thursday guys. Thanks for all orders, appreciate the support.

The large shirts are here, just picked them up. All orders will ship Monday. We now have 50 more large shirts on stock.

Boxing them up now. Thanks for the support guys!

Also, If you want decals, let me know & I'll throw them in the boxes with your t-shirts. I've got 2x16" & 4x52" in white right now.

its something small i can do for ya for the amazing prices... i might need a few more stickers in the future cause i think i need to put a lexan window in the rear for the roll bar

Back