Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

Banks doesn't have the right to call anyone out. They lost that right by sitting on the sidelines for years and dodging countless call outs. Making just enough passes to set a record and then disappearing, only to put out ads trashing other companies, makes you a bish!

Sent from my paperweight

Agreed. I can't even stand the name banks anymore due to the fact of them poping in when they want. Fuk that, if you claim to be that good, dedicated and love the sport that much, show up to the events. Idk if its just me, but that's what jaxks me off about them.

I don't have anything bad to say about anyone bringing out more Top Diesel & Pro Stock entries, no matter how many races it's for.

I don't have anything bad to say about anyone bringing out more Top Diesel & Pro Stock entries, no matter how many races it's for.

Except they're doing only to promote themselves. It's not for love of the sport. They just need their enormous ego stroked...

Sent from my paperweight

You guys are acting like a bunch of crybabies. If Banks only needs to make two passes to break a record why is that a problem? It's elegantly simple, show up, win, and call it a day.

I can't stand gale for the fact that he only does it to pad his pockets. if you throw enough money at it, you can make your recliner run 8's. Am I impressed by the truck an the rail? no. It should be perfect with his resources. Do I understand that we need competition to raise everyone else's game? absolutely.
That being said, Gale, don't be a wiener and only race once. Hit the whole serious and give back like the rest of the companies!

Last edited:
No offense to Banks but why call guys out at the farthest event from them. Scheid-Indiana, Wade-Pennsylvania?, Hypermax-Illinois, Why not meet them somewhere in the middle or even come to the Midwest and play.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they'll show up someplace else also besides their back yard.

You guys are acting like a bunch of crybabies. If Banks only needs to make two passes to break a record why is that a problem? It's elegantly simple, show up, win, and call it a day.

That's how I see it. They already know what the competition looks like, they know what they need to run to reclaim the record...now they're just gonna go do it.

:clap:

Im excited to see banks roll out to Bakersfield. Best of luck to them. Cant wait to check out all the elite trucks there.

It will be good for the turnout for sure and that is good for the sport.

What I'm most excited to see is if a duramax crank can hold up to running a supercharger off of it. They break without anywhere close to that kind of load. If they can do it under good HP and for any length of time I will be amazed.

It will be good for the turnout for sure and that is good for the sport.

What I'm most excited to see is if a duramax crank can hold up to running a supercharger off of it. They break without anywhere close to that kind of load. If they can do it under good HP and for any length of time I will be amazed.

Are they running a factory crank?

Sent from my paperweight

I just saw a picture of a billet crank with larger diameter rod journals that someone took pictures of at the Banks booth at SEMA. I'm guessing maybe one of those has made its way into one or both of their "programs".

Interesting, would be nice to know one way or the other. I doubt we could purchase, or afford, the stuff if that is true.

The ads will say something along the lines of "Banks called out the competition and no one showed up! We were the fastest/quickest diesels there!"

Back